Playing is essential to your child’s growth. Through play, he shows his joy for life and discovers his body, family and home. All children love to play. Not only is it fun and instructive, but it also promotes development.
Play is what helps your child learn important skills and gain confidence. He will make his greatest discoveries during the first two years of his life.
He will learn to
- Crawl, walk, climb, run and dance (general motor skills)
- Use his hands and fingers to hold and handle objects and develop hand-eye coordination (fine motor skills)
- Understand language, talk, interact
- Develop his intelligence
- Get to know the world around him and his place in it
- Be proud of his successes and develop a sense of confidence