Photo: Langis Michaud
Children grow and develop gradually. But some days the progress is surprising and delightful!
Your child needs simple but essential elements to grow in mind and body. He needs food, physical care, sleep and security. He needs to develop significant relationships with the people who take care of him, and in whom he trusts. For this bond to be created, your baby needs to be
- Loved as he is, with all his strengths and weaknesses
- Surrounded by love and be touched
- Encouraged and supported with gentle words
- Stimulated by people who talk and play with him
- Guided in his experiences by a few clear rules.