Collaborate in the activities of WHO/PAHO.
Satisfy the needs of the international community.
Support the Réseau francophone de prévention des traumatismes et de promotion de la sécurité (Francophone Network of Injury Prevention andSafety Promotion).
Fields of expertise
- Knowledge and epidemiological surveillance of intentional and unintentional injuries.
- Development of public policy geared to public safety.
- Support for local communities in the realm of safety promotion and crime prevention.
- Prevention of falls among seniors.
- Suicide prevention.
- Prevention of violence, especially conjugal violence and violence in the schools.
- Prevention of road injuries.
- Prevention of injuries among young children.
- Prevention of recreational and sports-related injuries.